The best thing you can do for your teeth, other than regular dental appointments, is to have a good oral care routine. While it is essential to brush twice a day and even floss, your teeth need more than that. Leftover food particles and the bacteria in your mouth create a sticky coating on the surface of the teeth, known as plaque.
Removing plaque from teeth is not as easy as one might think. Despite a good dental routine in place, plaque can still hide in between the teeth. This plaque accumulation over time is responsible for a number of dental problems such as tooth decay, cavities, gingivitis, gum disease, halitosis, and much more. This is why removing plaque from teeth is crucial if one wants strong and healthy teeth. Daily plaque removal at home with the help of a proper toothbrush can help in keeping tooth decay and other oral problems at bay.
Features of an Electric Toothbrush:
- Round brush head
- Advanced technology
- Built-in timer
- Cleaning modes
- Gum protection
So, if you have been using manual toothbrushes, here is why you must consider switching to an electric plaque-removing toothbrush. Manual toothbrushes can be very effective, but they have a few limitations. It can be difficult for manual toothbrushes to clean adequately between the teeth and reach every corner of your mouth. As a result, plaque can accumulate in the areas of the teeth that are unreachable, leading to decay, damage, and a host of other dental problems. Instead, switch to an electric toothbrush such as Oral-B plaque-removing toothbrush that can prevent decay more effectively. Here is why electric toothbrushes are superior to manual toothbrushes -
- Electric toothbrushes have round brush heads that deep clean the areas between the teeth and adapt to each individual tooth. These round brush heads are inspired by dental tools and help clean the teeth much more effectively.
- Electric toothbrushes, especially Oral-B toothbrushes first pulsate to loosen the accumulated plaque, then with an oscillating and rotating motion sweep it away. Oral-B electric toothbrushes can deliver up to 48,800 movements per minute, as compared to 300-600 movements per minute, delivered by a regular toothbrush. These electric toothbrushes can remove 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Oral-B plaque remover toothbrush comes with an in-built two-minute timer that guides you through an adequate brushing routine. The timer helps to make sure you clean all the areas of your teeth thoroughly.
- Another reason why Oral-B electric toothbrush is an expert at plaque removal is because it offers various cleaning modes. This helps personalise your brushing experience and achieve your tooth-cleaning goals.
- Gum protection: Some electric toothbrushes, like the ones from Oral B, have a built-in pressure sensor that can visually alert you if you are brushing your teeth too hard. They also have a GENIUS 10000 Gum Guard that can show problematic gum areas on your smartphone.
So now that you know why electric toothbrushes are superior to manual toothbrushes, you can incorporate them into your daily dental care routine. Make sure you also use a dental-approved mouthwash to rinse your mouth after brushing. Following it with floss is also very helpful in keeping the teeth clean and healthy. The best toothbrush to remove plaque is Oral-B electric toothbrush, so ensure that you give your teeth the best treatment.
Read Electric toothbrush vs. Manual Toothbrush and choose an optimal toothbrush for you.